Sunday, October 5, 2008
Galveston
We are heading to Galveston tomorow. It was supposed to be today but it is MOST LIKELY tomorow. No definite concrete dates yet. We have been told that we could be there anywhere from 1 month to 3 months and then yesterday they said it could be anywhere from 2 months to 6 months. I will not have my laptop there, because the ships we are taking do not have routers. I will be in contact with those that I can be and I will have them relay the message. Thank you all for praying. I do not get to sail, which is a bummer due to new stipulations from the coast guard. We will be driving and 16 members of the crew will sail, but we will sleep and shower upon the ships. I'll update you when I get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment